Friday, November 23, 2012

Brand new and shiny

I admit, I've been away for a long time. Two months, look at that. Kinda like my current heroine who's been tossed into oblivion by a love-hurt mage. She just popped back into the real world, in a bar and in her most embarrassing pajamas no less. Did I mention she was half-drunk as well?

But enough about Natalie. Back to me.

Yes, I've been gone a while. And, in celebration of my return, I've pimped up the blog. Notice how shiny and pretty it is now.  By all means, don't be shy. Have a poke around. Make some suggestions, marvel at my two beautiful mock-up covers you may find in the 'Other projects' tab. Did I mention make some suggestions? No? Well, you're free to do so.

Explore the links around. You may find something pretty. And in case you have nothing better to do, spread the word out about my new pad. Let people know.

In other news... oh, wait, I don't have other news. At least not yet. Just have fun for now.



1 comment:

  1. I like the new design :), particularly the font for your name - very nice!

    And now I'm very curious about Natalie...

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love :)