Friday, January 28, 2011
Know the nutter better
Incidentally, I happen to have received a blog award. It's for blog good friends (as far as I know).
So I wanna thank J Andrew Jansen for presenting it to me. (http://jandrewjansen.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/what-did-you-call-me/) That was really nice of him seeing as I'm a writing N00b. (Btw, check out his blog while you're at it :))
And I wanna thank Mysti for giving it to him and then he passed the savings on to me.
Now, I apparently have to reveal 5 things about myself and give this award to 5 other people who may or may not already have it.
Okay, Five things about me:
1. Random things: My favorite letter is R, my favorite number is 13 and my favorite color is Red.
2. My childhood hero was Robin Hood (the fox from Disney's version) Until I turned 9 and started writing my own characters.
3. I am addicted to music - I would listen to music non-stop. Just as long as I pick the songs - I also happen to be very picky.
4. I hate clubbing - the noise, the smoke (I ware contacts - not a happy environment for them) and the people trying to get their cool on - all of that makes me want to... be somewhere far away.
5. I make a mean bowl of spaghetti
Now for the people I nominee ( I don't know many, so this is a tough one)
Katie Salidas - http://myimmortalstories.blogspot.com/ Because she's an awesome critter and writer and helped me out with my N00b rules.
Aslehy Lynn Willis - http://ashleylynnwillis.blogspot.com/ Because she's one of the two people who read my entire novel and didn't cringe. Plus, she gives really good crits and points out essential problems.
Suz Quint http://suziequint.blogspot.com/ I like that she doesn't take to the rules kindly - Hallelujah for people who question those things
Botanist - http://thebaldpatch.blogspot.com/ - because I have fun reading this
Owllady - http://lettergoblog.blogspot.com/ - because it's very useful (plus, I got a shout out for following :)
Well, this is it. It's all down to you now, peeps.