Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas time

Well folks, here it is. THAT time of year. You know what I'm talking about - the one with the family, the presents and the not-much-time-for-writing.

It affects me too. Fortunately, I've managed to pack all my presents, decorate the tree, make some cake and also have some fun. It was a good day. For me, Christmas Eve is so much fun. Especially when my cat starts messing with the decorations.

I'm not as in the spirit as I usually would be, because this year, we're lacking snow. Which is a shame. Today, it was sunny outside, as if spring is on its way. But, no matter.

Tomorrow, for Christmas Day, my extended family is coming over (as in my BF and grandparents). There will be much food and much talk. And also, the opening of presents!

Since I'm from another part of the world, I'm going to leave you with a photo gallery of Christmas preparations.

Before - We still get an all-natural tree :D
My two Angel decorations - you can guess why they're here ;)




Decorations at a ready

Kitten playing with decorations - tiss adorable!

After

Angel in tree now

Pretty snowflake































































Decorated Kitty






















So, Happy Holidays everyone. And I'll see you all in a few days - there's no way I'm getting any time sooner ;) Have a lot of eating to do.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely Christmas, Steph. Your tree looks beautiful, and I do like the angels :).

    I'm actually counting on the next two days to have time to write. My family is small, and the part I'm visiting tomorrow isn't interested in Christmas at all - hence my hope for writing time. I am going to a friend's tonight to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" though, so that's something I'm looking forward to :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Steph. Enoy your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Steph. Love the angels. Can you tell which is which, or do they all look the same? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Stef! Have fun with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry (late) Christmas! I love the decorated kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love :)