Friday, May 25, 2012

Let's announce some winners

As most of you know (well, people who've been by), I offered some prizes in the RAOK week.  I said I'd keep it open till Wednesday, but I stretched it out until... right about five minutes ago.

So, using random.org, I ran every person's name and the prize list to see what everyone will get. And *drum roll* here are the results.

Brad has randomed prize number 3 - a copy of Hunters once it comes out in late July. I won't forget.
Angel has won an interview on my blog - Just choose a date, and I'm game.
Lindsey has won a book review from me - If she'll let me have the book, I'll gladly read it and give an honest, detailed review, like the one I gave Mysti a while back.
 Diane has also won a book review from yours truly - if you don't have a book you want me to review, you may swap it for a prize of your choice (except the grand prize and secret one)

And here's why. Because Mysti actually managed to random the grand prize. Wow! I guess it's interview, review and book for you.

So, congrats to everyone and thanks for playing. Contact me for appointments and how and when you'd like to receive your goodies.

I'll be back soon, I hope, with some writing related posts. I do actually have some things that have been bothering me lately and I want to set them straight.

I'll be back *she said ominously*


10 comments:

  1. Whoop, whoop! :)

    I don't have a book to review, but I do have two short stories, and I wouldn't mind if you used excerpts. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! I could actually post your stories on my blog if you want - make it a serial thing so people can enjoy. What do you think?

      Delete
    2. I may publish them soon, so I'll wait. One is almost ready to post and the other has a lot of revisions coming. :D

      I'll send you a link when I post. Would you consider posting a back link to it when I do?

      Delete
  2. Awesome! When my book comes out, I'll get a copy to you asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!! Just what I always wanted :) I'm hoping to have that Kindle copy ready to give you soon. If it'll ever get over to Amazon. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, Mysti. Just let me know when you'd like to do the interview ;)

      Delete
  4. Ready anytime you are. ~Mysti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Stefanie. Great giveaways. I'll be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love :)