Friday, May 18, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

Okay, so I've been missing like... a whole month and stuff. Even more. The thing is, Real Life has this habit of eating up one's time.
I've been through a lot these past few weeks. From getting married (Yay for me :D), to almost getting fired and then not getting fired but getting more work assigned (not liking that one bit) to struggling to finish my masters' course and trying to figure out how that damn Facebook Fanpage works...
Yes, I've been busy.

But today, I want to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness. (I'd love to add the official photo, but for some reason, I'm quite unable at this time). The awesome gals at the Book Shelf Muse have started it as a way to celebrate all the help they have received and the launch of their book, The Emotional Thesaurus.

I can't say I've received many random acts of kindness. Whatever kindness I do receive... well, it doesn't seem random. But I do want to do someone else some random good. And when I say random, I mean random. Which is why I won't nominate anyone.

There are so many awesome people out there who have helped me and I want to give some of them back. Which is why I'm giving away the following: *drum roll*

- 5 author interview spaces on my blog
- 3 book reviews (though I'll kinda need the books for that O:))
- 2 free copies of Hunters  when it will hopefully be coming out in July
- 1 Grand prize of interview + book review + copy of Hunters
- Surprise hidden present

So, leave a comment, mention what prize you would like (you could chose 1, 2 or more off the list). I'll be keeping this open until Monday, when the RAOK flurry ends.

Hope I make someone's day. :)

Also, maybe I'll be back around here soon. (Of course I will - I need to give out the prizes, right?)




6 comments:

  1. Steph,
    1.) Grats on your marriage!
    2.) I'd love to have ANY of what you're offering up as prizes.
    3.) I'd be honored to interview you on my blog (a first)
    4.) Okay, I know there was a 4 in there somewhere, but call it an old-fart moment. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph!

    I like any of the prizes! But, especially the book, since I won't have anything published for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose all of them, but especially number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do an author interview for my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4 sounds just peachy. Good luck with all your endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm late, but just wanted to say "Congratulations" on your marriage! Also, hope your masters' goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love :)